Henry Stotsenberg is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in California. He is also certified in Financial Forensics by the American Institute of CPAs, and serves as a financial and forensic expert and consultant for litigation and disputes involving economic, accounting and financial issues.
Henry Stotsenberg professional positions include:
- member of the American Institute (AICPA) and California Society (CSCPA) of Certified Public Accountants
- member of the Forensic and Valuation Services section of the AICPA
- member and former Chair of the state-wide Forensic Committee of the CSCPA
- charter member of the state-wide Economic Damages section of the CSCPA
- former member of the faculty of economic damages experts of the trial and advocacy program at the University of California Hastings College of Law
- founding member and past chair of the Advanced Forum on Economic Damages of the California CPA Foundation
- past Chair of the Joint Conference for Business Trial Lawyers and Economic Damages Experts of the California CPA Foundation
- former national Chair of the Forensic Accounting Accreditation Task Force of the AICPA
Henry graduated from the University of Hawaii with a BBA in Accounting and minor in Economics and Speech; and elected to the national leadership honor society, Omicron Delta Kappa. Upon graduation, Henry became a member of the audit staff of the international CPA firm, Coopers & Lybrand, now known as PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Henry served as the managing partner of the Los Angeles and Orange County, California offices of Moss, Adams & Co., a major West coast CPA firm and was a member of the firm wide executive committee.
Henry Stotsenberg was a founder and director, and served as chairman of the audit committee of the board of directors of a medium sized California bank.
Henry also serves as the Chairman and CEO of the Mary Pickford Foundation and of the Stotsenberg Foundation.